CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »




"Friendship is like peeing on yourself:
everyone can see it, but only you get
the warm feeling that it brings."


Monday, November 30, 2009

I hate pushy guys.

Oh yes.



Just for the record, I am NOT in and will NOT go into any relationship at this moment.



I am really starting to get VERY annoyed.



Can you get the 'sorry I am not interested' vibe?



I really hope you do, before things get ugly.



I feel awkward enough around you as it is, don't make it worse.



I don't want our friendship to compromise because of this.



Yes, I see you as a friend.



Feeling's can't be forced, so please stop your advances.



I hoped you would keep your toe in line, but you don't seem to get the picture.



If there's one thing you should know, is that I HATE this sort of situation.



Because experience counts.



So please be AWARE and don't drive me into a corner.



I can and WILL explode if you keep on doing so.

1 gummies:

Anonymous said...

I can understand your feelings because I know a few people, myself included, who had to face that. Friends wanting to date you. =|