SIC YOUTH RALLY 2009!
I still can't believe it is over.
It feels so weird staying at home doing nothing.
There's no more pressure.
There's no more worries.
There's no more tension.
And everything will not be the same anymore.
Yes, OUR journey has just begun.
I know, there are lot's more in store for us.
But, it feels as though things will change.
Those days of seeing each other almost everyday is history.
Ohh! How much I miss you guys! :(
I woke up two days ago, thinking that it was Rally and we are all squished into our small room!
But no. Reality hits.
It's really over.
Our big event that we've been stressing ourselves over about, is really really over.
Have you ever wondered why time passes so quickly during moments that are so dear to you?
I did. And still do.
I can't believe that eight months had just passed.
Everything.. Seemed only like a second ago.
I still remember our First Training Camp so avidly.
No, better yet, I remember the time when Gerry told me that I was shortlisted for the team.
And now. Rally's over and done with.
How I wish I can see you guys everyday!
But I can't.
I feel so bittersweet.
Thinking that we've done it!
We've outreached to so many youths!
We've brought 200 over youths closer to GOD!
Yet, part of me breaks.
Because this will be the last time ALL of us, ALL 23 of us, will gather as a team.
Really? Will it really be our last time!?
No. I HOPE it won't be!
It is so hard to imagine that.
I love you. Each and every single one of you.
I would give anything to facilitate another Rally!
But, we have another bunch of SMALL FARTS stepping into our shoes next year. (:
Surely, looking at them will remind me all the times we've had together.
Surely, the laughter they will have..
Surely, the tears they will shed..
Surely, the pressure they will feel..
Surely, the memories they will share..
Surely, the bond they will treasure..
Surely, the love they will experience...
Will be the same as we ALL have.
Looking back, we've changed so much from who we were.
And I can say this out LOUD!
We've changed for the better.
And let us always keep in mind.
GOD. He was there with us.
Without Him, there's no US.
He chose us. He first loved us.
He made us His instruments to reach out to the hearts of all the youths!
That's why ordinary youths like us can do the extraordinary!
And He has brought 23 people together as one family.
He has brought 23 people into a special family.
Thank you, Lord.
For everything.
After all that has been said, I'll say this:
This ain't OVER!
TEAM '09 PEOPLE!
Every time I think of you, I'll think of the AMAZING moments we've had!
THIS, has been an AWESOME experience!
I have never been so HAPPY that something has changed in my life!
Praise the Lord! For He has given us so much!
Thank you!
And to our dearest graduates, whom have worked their butts off day and night!
Thank you all!
You guys have journeyed with us & loved us despite everything.
Thank you!
It feels so weird staying at home doing nothing.
There's no more pressure.
There's no more worries.
There's no more tension.
And everything will not be the same anymore.
Yes, OUR journey has just begun.
I know, there are lot's more in store for us.
But, it feels as though things will change.
Those days of seeing each other almost everyday is history.
Ohh! How much I miss you guys! :(
I woke up two days ago, thinking that it was Rally and we are all squished into our small room!
But no. Reality hits.
It's really over.
Our big event that we've been stressing ourselves over about, is really really over.
Have you ever wondered why time passes so quickly during moments that are so dear to you?
I did. And still do.
I can't believe that eight months had just passed.
Everything.. Seemed only like a second ago.
I still remember our First Training Camp so avidly.
No, better yet, I remember the time when Gerry told me that I was shortlisted for the team.
I remember the briefing we've had about the outreach team.
I remember our 2nd Training Camp.
I remember our Launching Week.
I remember our looooong intensive practices.
I remember our unforgettable 3rd Training Camp.
I remember every single detail of went on during the Rally.
I remember our 2nd Training Camp.
I remember our Launching Week.
I remember our looooong intensive practices.
I remember our unforgettable 3rd Training Camp.
I remember every single detail of went on during the Rally.
And now. Rally's over and done with.
How I wish I can see you guys everyday!
But I can't.
I feel so bittersweet.
Thinking that we've done it!
We've outreached to so many youths!
We've brought 200 over youths closer to GOD!
Yet, part of me breaks.
Because this will be the last time ALL of us, ALL 23 of us, will gather as a team.
Really? Will it really be our last time!?
No. I HOPE it won't be!
It is so hard to imagine that.
I love you. Each and every single one of you.
I would give anything to facilitate another Rally!
But, we have another bunch of SMALL FARTS stepping into our shoes next year. (:
Surely, looking at them will remind me all the times we've had together.
Surely, the laughter they will have..
Surely, the tears they will shed..
Surely, the pressure they will feel..
Surely, the memories they will share..
Surely, the bond they will treasure..
Surely, the love they will experience...
Will be the same as we ALL have.
Looking back, we've changed so much from who we were.
And I can say this out LOUD!
We've changed for the better.
And let us always keep in mind.
GOD. He was there with us.
Without Him, there's no US.
He chose us. He first loved us.
He made us His instruments to reach out to the hearts of all the youths!
That's why ordinary youths like us can do the extraordinary!
And He has brought 23 people together as one family.
He has brought 23 people into a special family.
Thank you, Lord.
For everything.
After all that has been said, I'll say this:
This ain't OVER!
TEAM '09 PEOPLE!
Every time I think of you, I'll think of the AMAZING moments we've had!
THIS, has been an AWESOME experience!
I have never been so HAPPY that something has changed in my life!
Praise the Lord! For He has given us so much!
Thank you!
And to our dearest graduates, whom have worked their butts off day and night!
Thank you all!
You guys have journeyed with us & loved us despite everything.
Thank you!
Zero what? 09!!! Zero what? 09!!!
1 gummies:
Gracie loves you :) :)
Where you off to for the holidays? Coming back for the Christmas party?
Post a Comment