Speaking about organic foods, Alexei Andrew Veno, I DO NOT produce apple juice from my (ahem), excretion. And I don't grow apple trees, its Malaysia, you dumbass. :)
Ahh, life's been alright these days. Besides the one incident on Tues, this week, so far, has been a week like any other.
Well, I kept bringing apples these few days. From Green Granny Smiths to Red Delicious, everyone said that I was dieting/going healthy. Bah. Have you ever seen me pigging out on all my candy? Bet y'all forgot that I EAT curly fries in school.
That practically makes me gain all those unhealthy calories, okie? And mom made that moist apple cake & panna cotta (mouse-like dessert) during the weekend! Hey, panna cotta's made from cream, so I would be obese if you said I was healthy. Pun intended. :)
I have so lost my semangat for studying. I tried to start history, and I am still stuck on the same page as Monday, which is....one page. And there's SOOOOO many things to study for Finals! God help me.. Sigh, when I try to start, I doodle instead. Or think of my Team.
Damn, I am so worried for our icebreakers! Feels like we'll never finish it on time! Argh! Being leader is so stressful! But you guys are the BEST team, and I love you all! Just do your best, and most importantly, COMMUNICATE!
Oh, and all the best to those who are taking PMR this year! Yeah, kinda early, no? Just regard it as an early blessing! GOOD LUCK Ben, Bernard, Eliz S, Michelle N, Gabriel, Dom G. & Jeanne! I hope I didn't leave anyone out.
Well, there's still tomorrow to go, will blog about the rest of the week then!
Lazy betul! :)
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
' I can taste the garlic. Pfft. '
Everlasting words, Elizabeth at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 gummies:
Post a Comment