CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »




"Friendship is like peeing on yourself:
everyone can see it, but only you get
the warm feeling that it brings."


Saturday, December 20, 2008

' I will tell of all the wonderous things you've done.

Rules:
Tagged by Su Yinn
*1. Those who get tagged must answer the question about themselves.

*2. At the end of the post, tag 10 people except the person who tagged you (tagger).
*3. Continue this game by sending to other people. (refer to rule No. 2)



Time: 3.18p.m
Name: Elizabeth Yong
Age/Birthday: 14th April 1993
School: SMK BU3.
Elder Sister: Nope
Younger Sister: Nope
Elder Brother: Matthew Yong. Evil brat.(yes, he's a BRAT)
Younger Brother: Nicholas Yong.
Favourite Liquids [Drinks]: Apple/orange juice, chocolate milkshakes, hot chocolate etc.
Favourite Consumables [Food]: Definitely Italian food, potatoes, Western food....
Favourite Place To Sleep: My bed. DUH.
Flying: If I only could.
Swimming/Diving: Obviously swam before, haven't dived yet though.
How Much Friends In MSN: I don't keep track.
Couple: Nah. ;)
Loved Ones: Plenty.
Get Kicked On The Butt?: Yes.
Allergic?: No allergies..
Gastric?: Depends.
Whole Fortune?: I am poor.^^
Age Of Marriage: Slips my mind.
Children Wanted: At least 3. Haha. I like big families,
Age Of Death: I'll keep that in mind thanks.
Animals In House: None. Sadly.
Longest Fingernail Ever Kept: Nah, I keep my nails short.
Wanted Birthday Present: Depends on my mood/situation/Occasion.


Q: In your dream, God tells you you are a billionaire in your dream world and gives you a wish. What would you wish for?
My only wish is to live happily with my loved ones. That tops all the riches in the world.


10 people to tag:
1. Geraldine
2. Khai Jett
3. Sumitra
4. Rowena
5. Valerie
6. Jaslynn
7. Xiao Ning
8. Esther
9. Kin Yen
10. Catherine

0 gummies: